Washing laundry is one of the most essential things we all need to do. With a top quality washing machine, it is much easier to have your clothing protected and ready for work the next day, but finding a great quiet washing machine seems to be one thing we all struggle with. Loud washing machines can be rather irritating and they will make life tougher for you, but something quiet might just do the trick.
Since the searching process can be tough and rather daunting, we have set out to find a great quiet washing machine that will simplify your life. After spending some time at Laundromats and talking to some homemakers, we managed to track down the ideal washing machines that should simplify your life the quiet way.
Why Choose A Quiet Washing Machine:
A washing machine is something that is used often, if not most of the times during the week, but if it rattles and makes too much noise, washing can be something of a problem that you would like to avoid. With a quiet washing machine, this can all be easily done and you will not need to worry about the noise that everyone will endure if you have guests. A great quiet washing machine allows you to continue with daily chores even when guests are visiting.
Key Features to Consider When Choosing a Washing Machine:
Simply walking into the store or checking online is not the best way to go about choosing a washing machine. If you simply just click the buy button, you might not have the ideal washing machine that will meet your needs. After talking to a few homemakers, here are the top features that we believe you should consider when choosing a great washing machine:
- Energy consumption: Determining how much your washing machine will cost to run per year is generally done by looking at the energy and water consumption. If this is too high, you might find the washing machine to be more of an expense rather than a benefit in your home. The Energy consumption is generally marked with an EU Energy Label when you look for the machine.
- Drum Size: The drum size determines the amount of clothing that can be washed in one go. If the drum size is too small, you might find the washing machine needs to be used more often for all you clothing purposes. This seems to be a real problem for larger families if the drum size is too small.
- Spin Speed: Another thing people forget to check is the spin speed of the washing machine and if it does not have a decent spin speed, you might find the clothing to be dripping wet. The higher the spin speed, the drier the clothing will be and you might not even need to worry about keeping them outside for too long.
- Wash modes: Washing machines do have different wash modes and these modes are ideal if you have different types of fabrics that need to be washed. The different wash modes are a great way to ensure the clothing is washed to perfection and that it will not be damaged.
- Display: The display should be easy to read and easy to use, but this is now common in modern washing machines as they work with a one-touch button system. However, if the washing machine is complex, you might not even use all of the features.
- Special Features: Depending on the different brands, you will be subjected to a few special features and these special features should make life so much easier for you. Some brands like Samsung create bubbles with the detergent and this penetrates clothes a little easier.
While there are more features like size and weight, these are considered to be the most important and you should definitely look for them in your washing machine. When selecting a great washing machine, it is better to spend more money at the start and save up on maintenance costs in the longer run.
Top 6 Quiet Washing Machines On The Market Today:
Now that you have a better idea of the features, you might also be wondering which washing machines we have tested and would recommend. Fortunately, we managed to compile a list and find these top washing machines. Here are the top washing machines in small bite-size reviews for you:
With a possible load of up to 6 pounds, the Haier HLP21N Pulsator 1-Cubic-Foot Portable Washer is an ideal washing machine that is designed for making life easier for you on the go. The washing machine is small and does not take up too much space. It has an easy to use display system and indicators that makes washing so much easier.
The washing machine feature three washing levels with three different water levels and these are all perfect for washing different size loads. For the price, it is really affordable and should be the ideal option for smaller homes and families.
Available in 2 different sizes, this washing machine is perfect for keeping the noise levels to a minimum. It features an easy to use touchpad that will make selecting the right washing feature easy as well. With 6 different washing features, this washing machine is rather easy and still sophisticated to wash all of your garments.
The different water levels is certainly a real bonus and will allow you to choose the ideal flow of water that might be needed. The larger option might be a little expensive, but the cheaper version will be ideal for washing smaller loads at an affordable price.
Made from tough stainless steel, the Haier HLP24E 1.5 cu. ft. Portable Washer is quite durable and easy to use. It also features a top loader design and with a maximum spin speed of 800 RPM, clothing should dry out rather quickly. The washing machine features 4 different washing features and different water levels that can be controlled as well.
It has been reasonably priced and this washing machine will definitely be a great buy for smaller families and homes.
The Magic Chef MCSTCW21W3 2.1 cu. ft. Topload Compact Washer is quite small and affordable for all the features that you will get for your money. This electronic washing machine is easy to use with 6 different washing programs and the ability to control the water level if you need to save some water.
While somewhat expensive when compared to some of the other washing machines, you will have the air-dry feature as well and this will allow you to have clothing dried out in a matter of minutes before the folding process starts.
Stainless steel seems to be the material of choice and the RCA RPW091 0.9 cu. ft. Portable Washer is another durable, yet small washing machine designed to make life a little easier for you. This washing machine is easy to set up and features 5 different washing programs for your different garments, but the water level cannot be controlled as easily.
The washing machine has been reasonably priced and once you start using it, you will see the noise to be less than 72dB, making it a great washing machine for you to do all your laundry whilst having the guests over.
Giantex Portable Compact Full-Automatic Washing Machine
Last but certainly not least, we have the Giantex Portable Compact Full-Automatic Washing Machine and this washing machine is rather small and has the ability to load up to 10-pounds per wash. The washing machine does have multiple different display features that are easy to navigate and it gives you the ability to wash clothing the quiet way.
This one is really affordable, but what sets it apart the most is the stylish design and the compact sizing of the design. This washing machine should easily fit into your home and it will be best for people with smaller homes, looking to wash smaller loads at a time.
Which One Of These Washing Machines Will You Choose?
Now that you have a better idea of what a silent washing machine should be all about, you should also find it much easier to choose the right one for your specific needs. We could not recommend only one, but these 6 will definitely help you get the job done and you only need to decide which one of them you would like to have.
Please let us know in the comment section if you like one of these washing machines and also if we might have missed any of your favorites options that you would say is the best quiet washing machine on the market today.